Sunday, January 8, 2017

Why not take a break and learn about each other?

1. Who are you named after?

I am named after my father (He's a Sr. and I'm a Jr.).

2. When did you last cry?

This morning as I was reading A Dog's Purpose.

3. Do you like your handwriting?

I like my printing, but not my handwriting.

4. What is your favorite lunch meat?

Pastrami.

5. Do you have kids?

Hell, no.

6. Do you use sarcasm?

Yes, when the situation calls for it.

7. Do you still have your tonsils?

Yes.

8. Would you bungee jump?

Absolutely!

9. What is your favorite kind of cereal?

Honey Nut Cheerios.

10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

Yes.

11. Do you think you're strong?

No, I do not.

12. What is your favorite ice cream?

Cookies 'n' Crème.

13. What is the first thing you notice about someone?

The eye color.

14. Baseball or football?

Both.

15. What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself?

I am indecisive and will not fully commit to anything.

16. What color pants are you wearing?

Black jeans.

17. Last thing you ate?

A Dagwood sandwich.

18. What are you listening to right now?

Adam Lambert's The Original High album.

19. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

Royal blue.

20. What is your favorite smell?

The first fresh-cut grass in the spring.

21. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?

My boss.

22. Favorite sport to watch on TV?

Soccer.

23. Hair color?

Black.

24. Eye color?

Blue.

25. Favorite food to eat?

Gyros.

26. Scary movies or happy?

Both in equal measure.

27. Last movie you actually watched?

C.R.A.Z.Y.

28. Where did you go on your last holiday?

Nowhere.

29. Favorite holiday?

None.

30. Wine or beer?

I prefer wine, but will drink beer if offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment